AACS Fellowship Lunch | ASM 2022
This session was recorded at the AACS Annual Scientific Meeting on February 3-5, 2022. This is a non-CME course and is approximately 45 minutes in length.
- $0 - AACS Member (Training Fellow or Resident)
- $30 - AACS Member (Physician or Allied Health)
- $60 - Non-Member Practitioner
Practitioners in the field of cosmetic surgery including, but not limited to, dermatology, oral and maxillofacial surgery, otolaryngology, general surgery, ophthalmology, and plastic/reconstructive surgery.
Victoria Karlinsky-Bellini, MD, FACS
Chair, General Cosmetic Surgery Fellowship Committee
Dr. Karlinsky-Bellini is a highly-trained cosmetic surgeon whose background tells a tremendous story of overcoming one’s circumstances. After immigrating to the U.S. from Russia when she was just 13, she and her family had to build their life here from scratch. The difficult times Victoria—as she prefers to be called—and her family faced fueled her drive to pursue higher education and achieve a successful life. She worked multiple jobs from the age of 14 to 22 before going to medical school.
Dr. Karlinsky-Bellini and her husband Gabriele founded New Look New Life Cosmetic Surgical Arts in 2009. It was a brave step to break into the New York Cosmetic Market, but she knew they had something unique to offer.
Dr. Karlinsky-Bellini’s extensive education, training, and areas of recognition include:
- Bachelor’s Degree from Hunter College, City University of New York
- Medical Degree from Ross University School of Medicine, concentrating on Cosmetic and Aesthetic Surgery
- Residency at Beth Israel Medical Center, Department of Surgery in N.Y.C.
- Graduated with distinction as Chief Resident of the Year and Leon Ginsburg Award winner
- Cosmetic Surgery Fellowship at the Facial Plastic and Cosmetic Surgical Center in Abilene, Texas
- Fellow of The American College of Surgeons
- Fellow and Member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery (AACS)
This is a non-CME course.
- 0.75 Contact Hour(s)