Optimizing Brazilian Buttock Lift Aesthetics and Safety | WebClinics 2021
This webinar was recorded live on July 21, 2021, and is approximately 60 minutes in length. The webinar is a non-CME course.
- $0 - AACS Member (Training Fellow or Resident)
- $40 - AACS Member (Physician or Allied Health)
- $80 - Non-Member Practitioner
Practitioners in the field of cosmetic surgery including, but not limited to, dermatology, oral and maxillofacial surgery, otolaryngology, general surgery, ophthalmology, and plastic/reconstructive surgery.
A Brazilian butt lift is a specialized fat transfer procedure that augments the size and shape of the buttocks without implants. Excess fat is removed from the hips, abdomen, lower back, or thighs with liposuction, and a portion of this fat is then strategically injected into the buttocks. Due to this rapid increase, cosmetic surgeons must be aware of BBL protocols and updated patient safety guidelines.
- Define Brazilian butt lift (BLL).
- List three benefits to a BLL.
- List three BLL side effects.
- Review BBL cosmetic surgery protocols.
- Review BBL patient safety guidelines.
Arian Mowlavi, MD, FACS
Dr. Mowlavi is a board-certified plastic surgeon who is a world-renowned body sculptor and high definition body contouring expert. Dr. Mowlavi’s breast and body results are acclaimed internationally with clients flying to our Newport Beach center from around the globe for their surgical needs. Dr. Mowlavi has over 20 years of surgical experience and has performed well over 15,000 procedures to date. Dr. Mowlavi has developed many of the high definition body protocols used by surgeons throughout the world, including his “High Definition Body Scale and Protocol” and “Buttocks Assessment Tool”. Dr. Mowlavi is also an avid writer with over 50 peer-reviewed publications and a regular presenter at the cosmetic and plastic surgery national meetings.
Board Certifications and Memberships
- Board-certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS)
- Fellow, American College of Surgeons (FACS)
- American Academy of Cosmetic Surgeons
- Undergraduate: BS in Biophysics, University of California, Berkeley
- Medical: MD, University of California, San Diego, School of Medicine
- Residency: Integrated Plastic Surgery Residency, Southern Illinois University
This is a non-CME course.
- 1.00 Contact Hour(s)